We will support host organizations throughout the DigiEduHack process with the following:
• DigiEduHack event planning guide.
• Ready-made informative DigiEduHack event webpage.
• The online registration portal for participants.
• Use of Global DigiEduHack brand (with detailed guidebook).
• Online portal for host organizations to receive information and tools for DigiEduHack challenge.
• Communication toolkits: editable marketing materials for recruitment and publicity across multiple channels.
• On-going support to plan and run DigiEduHack.
• Access to live broadcasting content – inspiring speakers etc. to build your agenda and inspire innovators.