Learn as you dream
DreaMap provides dream driven learning.
We believe that dream is the engine that motivates kids to learn and choose their own course of learning.
Our platform draws the learning path in which the learner navigates towards acquiring knowledge and skills till achieving the dream.
Team membersTali Ben Aroya, Yakir Abutbul, Liav Ben-Torah, Vered Cohen Barzilai, Arik Goldstein
Members roles and background
Tali Ben Aroya - CEO -
Arik Goldstein - Techno-Pedagogy manager
Liav Ben-Torah - Teacher
Yakir Abutbul - Education evangelist
DreaMap is a learning platform which engages students to learn towards achieving their dream, while developing 21st century skills.
The system draws learning paths in which the student can choose what and how to learn.
The contents of the learning paths are relevant to the student dream.
The relevancy is achieved by breaking the dream into a set of knowledge topics and skills.
The content is based on open educational resources from youtube, khan academy, coursera etc. which will be labeled according to this set of knowledge and skills criteria.
The student will be able to monitor his progress, and choose the next activities till achieving the dream.
The system will present, next to each content item, data which will support this student decision.
Both the teacher and the system will mentor the student in this learning journey.
The teacher will be able to monitor the status of the entire class and understand which topics and skills should be improved
The system will be integral part of the daily learning inside and outside school.
Solution target group
Primary group - K12 students
Secondary group - K12 teachers
Increase student engagement and autonomy - can be measured using learning analytics
Allow personalized learning - test using learning analytics and in system surveys
Innovative learning experience - measure using learning analytics and user feedback
Improve 21st century skills - measure using surveys and tests along the year
Solution tweet textDreaMap provides dream driven learning. We believe that dream is the engine that motivates kids to learn and choose their own course of learning. Our platform draws the learning path in which the learner navigates towards acquiring knowledge and skills till achieving the dream.
For the student
- Connect the learning to the student dream
- Allow student to choose
- Develop 21st century skills
For the teacher
- Simplify personalization
- Empower the mentoring process
Integrating 21st century skills into existing learning materials
Exetending the existing TPACK model into TPACKS adding skills to the matrix
- Generic for all knowledge topics
- Relevant also for professional development of teachers and additional professions
1. Simple website
2. Based on existing learning materials
3. Implement the labeling system (AI based) start from youtube, khan academy and coursera
4. Break 20 popular dreams into skills and knowledge topics
1. Extend with more content channels (hackerrank etc)
2. Break additional 80 dreams
3. Connect to the community - parents and industry leaders as mentors, internship programs
1. Mobile Application
2. Dashboard for the teachers
Solution team work
Our team is collaborating very well and fully dedicated to further develop the idea
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.