IMPROVING COMFORT AND SAFETY WITH DIGITAL-TWIN & BLOCKCHAIN
Improving comfort and safety with digital-twin & blockchain
There is a lot of research being done in fields of improving the machinery part but very little on how to improve the comfort of the user actually using it. Our goal is to improve comfort and safety of user by use of digital-twin and blockchain.
Team membersAhmed Afif Monrat, Adyasha Swain, Krishna Teja Vaddepalli
Members roles and background
Ahmed Afif Monrat - PhD student in Sweden
Adyasha Swain - PhD student in Sweden
Krishna Vaddepalli - Software developer
- To improve the comfort levels in existing machinery by use of IoT
- To make the knowledge transfer easier between different people with use of digital-twin
- To reduce the risk factors involved and save human life by combining digital-twin with blockchain technology
- To improve the security of IoT devices and prevent data tampering which is crucial in making absolutely best decisions
Heavy machinery and manufacturing
Solution target group
Industries focussing on developing heavy machinery and aiming to reduce manual labour.
Our solution has a multitude of capabilities including
- The ability to self learn can help produce better digital-twins in future iterations
- Provide continuous status reports and data to train machine learning models to produce better environment to users
- Make the best use of the available resources
- Ability to monitor continuously and prevent unauthorized usage
- Identify and notify about damage even before it has happened
- Easy knowledge transfer models
Solution tweet textCombining blockchain, machine learning with digital-twin to improve ease of knowledge transfer, comfort of user, security of data.
Combining blockchain, machine learning with digital-twin to improve ease of knowledge transfer, comfort of user, security of data, reduce learning curve, unnecessary mass production of raw materials.
Applicaitons are focussed but not limited to heavy machine industries. It can be used in almost every industry including the construction, medical, manufacturing etc.
- Helps build and simulate work flow to find possible issues hence reducing the usage of unnecessary materials
- Use of sensor data in live machines helps in improving the life of the machine hence reduing the wastage
- Blockchain protects data which can be used to modify the unit to maximize its yield
Solution team work
We are a group of 3 members. Every step in the entire process involved all the members.
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.