Learning Languages and Certificates
The active learning which helps you to achieve the certification
Team membersMatteo Galliera, Carlotta Piumi, Carolina Falzone, Giulia Nicolini
Members roles and background
Matteo Galliera: Leader, coding of the chatbot
Carlotta Piumi: Marketing, exposition of the presentation and presentation's layout
Carolina Falzone: time checker, exposition of the presentation and presentation's layout
Giulia Nicolini: designer, coding of the chatbot
the solutions that we have found are:
- the exercises, which can be used to train and improve your knowledge
- conversations, which can be seen as a simulation of the exam and can help you to improve your pronunciation
- mistakes, which are saved and corrected so as to the user can check them and know what he has to revise.
this chatbot can help everyone who want to achieve a certification of any language and can also improve everyone's ability in an innovative way.
the problems we are facing are directly connected to the educational system:
- to obtain certifications
- to improve your linguistic skills and levels
- we had to find an alternative to the obsolete teaching method
Solution target group
our target group is everyone of every age who want to achieve a certification
the users are helped with a new and innovative studying method. This method will help everyone once they will have to study anything else.
Solution tweet texttired of the obsolete teaching method of languages? try LELAC, a brand new learning assistant who will help you studying languages in a total innovative and catchy way!
LELAC is a innovative solution because:
- it helps you discovering your level of the language
- it can schedule your certification
- it has interactive and competitive exercises between two or more users
- the conversation can be both with a bot or a real person
- it also has strange tongue twisters which can improve your pronunciation and fluency
this conversetional agent model can also be used as a support for study and improvement in humanistic and scientific subjects.
seeing it in a long-term situation we think that some of this services will require the premium version which will be for a fee.
Solution team work
yes, in our opinion we did a great job and we would cooperate again in the future
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.