Your 21st Century Teacher
For people who want to turn their lives more GREEN, i.e., recycling and reusing resources AND yourself for the betterment of society and for being a better human being.
The challenege is: nurturing a learner-centric digital space, GREEN information by building a technically strong humanitarian.
Team: Team Zebras
Team membersAdriana Ianchis, Mihaela Pisleaga, Saarth Deshpande, Nuno Vicente, Rohit Shidid
Members roles and background
Adriana Ianchis (Romania)
- Pre Schooling Teacher of Kindergarten No.2 Caransebeș and master Educational Management on University Babes Bolyai from Cluj-Napoca
- Interactive content, games for digital education, humanising digital connection
Mihaela Pisleaga (Romania)
- Assistant professor, PhD in in civil engineering
- An engineering faculty’s approach to, and requirements of learning
Saarth Deshpande (India)
- Information Technology UnderGrad student, entrepreneur
- Engineering the solution, with consideration of practicalities
Nuno Vicente (Portugal)
- Elementary teacher and teacher Assistant in Center of teachers Formation in a program of ACF (Autonomy and Curricular Flexibility);
- Educational and creative ideas to issues.
Rohit Shidid (India)
- Final-year Diploma Student in Computer Engineering
- An engineering student’s approach to, and requirements of learning
- Informative voice and video-based interaction (through Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing) platform to help learners of all ages educate themselves and their community
- Positive (and negative) reinforcement
- Development as a healthy, responsible and empathic human being.
- Digital learning is transformed into one experience: human, interactive and sustainable.
- Active Users: numbers of persons go to (visit) our professor GREEN and use the beginning level, and numbers of persons who pay for the others levels.
- Users who became entrepreneurs / patent owners after use
- Social impact relates to the long-term positive change
How can learners educate themselves with ONLY technicalities without learning human values, morals and differentiating between right and wrong? To rephrase: how can one attempt to learn life itself, while learning technicalities?
Solution target group
Learners of all ages, who wish to grow as human beings who contribute to society.
- change mentality for the better
- redesign AND redefine “learning”
Social impact relates to the long-term positive changes, for individuals, communities, and society as a whole, that result from activities or services provided by development-sector organisations.
Solution tweet textEducation. Health. Interactivity. Never thought you'd hear those terms in the same sentence, did you? Introducing: Professor Green, your 21st Century Teacher.
A unique solution: redefining education by integrating technicalities and humanitarianism, while focusing on health and learning aspect of the learners.
Possible use cases of our solution:
- Schools / Universities
- Corporate Offices
- IT Industry
- Learners of any age group
Mid-term Goal: Ideation of the implementation, as a service / product; begin use in local community, grow user space
Long-term Goal: Minimal resource expenditure (internet-independent), considering the best of both worlds (humanitarian + technical) and social impact like positive changes
Solution team work
Since the team members are from versatile backgrounds and multicultural spaces, we first understood each other's strengths and weaknesses. Then, we used these for the highest benefit of our solution, and not only eliminated diversity as a barrier, but used it to our advantage.
As a team, we would love to work on A LOT of projects in the future!
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.