"Sanna" We connect to contribute
Interdisplinary makes wonder!
ringing scientists, students, researchers and Techtogether with artists of various fields, designers, video and photographersin order to find the right match for a specific project.
Team membersRanda Zarrouk, Daniel Pronin, Oussama Chebbi, Till Rückwart
Members roles and background
Platform for linking with peers for multidisciplinary research projects with strong emphasis on the intersection of science, art and technology. Find another curious mind for future collaborative research projects.
Let's create a platform that connects innovators, designers, artists and researchers for future collaborative (artistic) research projects at the intersection of science, art and technology. Locally, there are alliances of art schools with (technical) universities as well as community spaces that share a common interest in co-creation. How about a digital solution to find the next research mate, no matter whether it's for the masters thesis, a PhD project or an exhibition?
- Idea to bring together people for interdisciplinary projects
- starting with connecting students
- talk to higher education institutions if they would work together with such a platform
- providing a social and connecting project management tool
This project primarily aims to connect university people to collaboratively tackle cultural/artistic/research projects. The focus: interdisciplinary co-creation. People/students from different courses, institutions, countries can match via their interests and define new research projects.
When looking for new people to participate we tried all the social medias to find new people.
That was rather difficult. Especially the fact that there is no popular purely Student social media with a digital pinboard for example to initiate groups or finding people for existing ones. We mean a social media where you can be a student rather than a private person or fantasy character. That led us to try dating apps because many young people especially students are using them. And it actually worked out! We tried to work with the concept of using it for a serious purpose of getting people together from all Kind of Backgrounds to work together in Projects.
Thats how we got interested in the Idea presented here on the #semesterhack and decided to Develop together with randa and Till this social Project Platform for scientists, Students, Tech people and artists . Bringing These people together for the purpose of realizing Projects on Work interdisciplinary and transmedial on Projects for a brighter future
Solution target group
- Researcher (Academic, PhD, Art ..)
- Student or professional with skills to offer ( programming, design, painting, photography, sculpture, calligraphy ...)
Facilitate finding the right person for your project
Facilitate to the person to find the right project for him or her
An artist can look for the right IT person and find her
A biologist can look for the right artist for his project and find him easily.
Solution tweet textAn artist and angineer, we should be together too in this project!
Space where students can easily find projects that they can work on without the painful search via university websites and LinkedIn which is full of job offers rather than bachlor projects
Yes, it can be made be specific for one university or one filed instead of the board range of the specialties and the places
Membership for advanced features.
Donation for projects and a small percentage of the donation goes to the app.
Solution team work
It was a great opportunity to practice online team working with people the first time you meet or e-meet. It was challenging to meet the deadline with a short time but the teamwork helped in that. We want to work together in the future.
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.