IL TUO PROFESSIONISTA A PORTATA DI MANO
CREATION OF A PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES A QUICK AND SAFE SOLUTION FOR A DIRECT CONTACT BETWEEN THE PROFESSIONAL AND THE CUSTOMER.
Transparency and trust: a detailed description of the professionals and the activities carried out by them will be provided on the platform in order to demonstrate their experience and the added value they can offer compared to the competition.
Timing, customers will be promptly answered as soon as the request is submitted. in order to guarantee their effective interaction, a satisfactory description of the problem by the customers will be necessary in order to provide a complete feedback that gives certain expectations with respect to what is done by the professional
Value for money: a quality that meets the standards with an average price will be guaranteed.
-Difficulty in finding professionals
- Inadequate availability and timing of professionals
- Reliability and trust in professionals
- Information between clients and professionals
Solution target group
clients: means professionals with at least a five-year experience
to their advantage they will have greater publicity. and an order management with attached estimates management
beneficiaries: the users must be of age. benefits: they will have easy access to all professions. This means time savings and excellent performance.
The results that follow are manifold:
- I save time for both beneficiaries and customers
- reset the asymmetry information between the two categories
- enhancement of small and medium-sized enterprises
- Possible creation of networking with the Unifg and other universities, in order to create a simplified communication channel, between the training offer of the higher education and the
qualified figures required by professionals (internships)
-To measure the effects is a feedback mechanism, which measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the work performed by the professionals through the reviews.
moreover, the increase in the volume of business, of the PMIs involved with the publication of the data will be indicated
Solution tweet textA platform that allows customers to communicate with all professionals
To guarantee high standards, to select and takes place upstream of the professionals with a consolidated experience, going to avoid performance by non-qualified personnel.
The following methodologies will be used to replicate the model:
- networking: professionals who already have relationships with the platform will be able to propose colleagues in other areas;
- surveys will be used and the possibility of self-nomination will not be excluded
- fixed costs: general management costs, platform fees, personnel expenses;
- economy of scale: as the number of registered professionals increases, the cost of the platform will decrease;
economy of purpose: transaction costs for finding new professionals will decrease due to exploitation and networking and surveys.
Revenue section: the revenue stream will be supported by contracts entered into by professionals.
Solution team work
Thanks to the HacKton event we got involved, as we have experimented with a way to develop a start-up within 24 hours. The group work was collaborative and led to the achievement of the results, thanks to the personal skills of the team and the means that the University of Foggia will be able to make available
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.