Zeroignorance4all (aka Zig4all)
What makes VR an effective tool for learning?
Creating immersive, engaging and entertaining environments for our learners to explore. The opportunity to develop virtual learning via technology, design and media, using existing practices, can be extended and utilized as solutions to past, ongoing and future problems.
Members roles and background
Roy - Web portal and Social Media
Pippo - VR real estate desigm
Gaia - graphics and branding
Our strength is our search for knowledge; as co-creators, we design and build; as social media curators, we find, connect and share with others. Our search for knowledge; as co-creators we design and build; as social media curators, we find, connect and share with others.
We will use Meta to create fully immersive 3D environments, where individuals and groups can learn, collaborate and problem solve; past present and future challenges.
We have accepted this challenge because
We understand that digital learning is now part of our daily lives, we believe the potential in online learning at universities and other educational institutions today, is not yet entirely exploited.
Solution target group
There are 2 main target groups.
- Outside the university spere
- non-academic researchers
- young people who have an interest in technology and the world around us
- inside the university spere
- research and PhD
The impact is
- using and helping develop immerging technology
- increasing awareness of the tools available to manage and explore real-world problems
- allow different groups to peer share and cooperate on projects that wouldn't ordinarily have a voice or a platform.
The impact can be measured via data that is generated by the participants for example
- education level
Solution tweet text#DigiEduhack #aaltouniversity goes #meta
Our solution is innovative because
- It is still being developed but our team have experience on other platforms
- the team already has models from previous projects, that no one is or has used.
The solution is transferable because
- the environment is flexible
- the elements can be created and imported
- it is a multiplatform technology
The project will be sustainable because
- the technology is constantly evolving
- it is straight to inboard new team members with similar experience
- team members can collaborate online
- environments can be added to via team or individually
Solution team work
As a team member, I work well under pressure and get results, even in the most challenging of situations
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.