DigiEduHack Webinar #1
DigiEduHack Visions: What is the Digital Education Hackathon, the challenges of digital education and why should you participate?
When: Tuesday, 30th of May 2023 at 15.00 CEST.
Where: the webinar will be live-streamed on Youtube.
Who: The DigiEduHack team will be joined by the following experts*:
- Andreas Dengel, Professor for Computer Science Education at the Goethe University Frankfurt (Main), Germany.
- Madelin Kivikangas, Hackathon expert, Ultrahack, Finland.
- Natalija Budinski, Math teacher in Petro Kuzmjak school in Serbia.
- Milena Bigatto, Senior Project Manager and Education Officer for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education at the HIT Foundation, Italy.
- Teresa Rizzi, Master student in Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Trento, Italy.
*Learn more about the guest speakers here.
The panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A session.