AI-Enhanced e+STEAM Club: Pioneering Personalised Youth Development
The e+STEAM Club's challenge is to revolutionise youth development with AI, inviting participants to infuse AI into the existing model to recruit and engage members locally and globally. AI can personalise learning, foster collaboration and creativity, and enhance critical thinking. Online platforms, VR/AR, and gamification support this infusion.
Topics for Discussion:
Personalised Learning Pathways: Using AI to create customised learning journeys.
AI-Powered Member Engagement: AI-driven engagement through chatbots and notifications.
Social Media Analysis for Recruitment: Using AI to identify potential members.
AI-Enhanced Coding Challenges: Integrating AI into coding challenges.
AI-Driven Resource Recommendations: AI recommendations for resources and projects.
These discussions aim to enhance the club's impact on youth development and recruitment. Primary school participants engage in robotics, coding, hydroponics, collaborative storytelling, and music exploration.
The hackathon will take place in a blended format. Address for onsite participation: Corner Ave Des Dauphin and Ave Des Cordonier
Who can join?
The more the merrier!
Specific conditions to apply
Our intention will be to livestream segments of our activities and workshops. Participating primary school students will showcase elements of our e+Club activities taking place over the weekend of the Hackathon. School Leavers and Tertiary Students will be invited to participate in weekday brainstorm sessions after the hackathon, and this will be open to local and international students.
06 - 13 NOV 2023Register by 31 OCT
Tamarin, Mauritius - Mauritius
The Learning Experience
Challenge and goals
e+STEAM DigiEduHack Goals and Outcomes
- Youth development organisation using AI for personalised learning, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking.
- Offers activities such as robotics, coding, hydroponics, and music production.
- To develop the next generation of digital leaders.
- Challenge: to find innovative ways to infuse AI into e+STEAM Club's youth development model.
- Focuses upon personalised learning, engagement, social media, coding, and resources.
Primary School Participants
- Engage in activities such as LEGO, hydroponics, Coding Chronicles, and sound engineering.
Goals of participating
- Develop AI solutions to improve youth development.
- Collaborate with others to make AI more accessible and beneficial for young people.
- Raise awareness of the potential of AI in youth development.
Expectations and requirements for the solutions and participants
The hackathon challenge is to find innovative ways to infuse AI into e+STEAM Club's currently existing youth development model.
- NuZwe Recording Studio
- Telfair International Primary School
- Various Personnel