DigiEduHack Webinar #3
Join us for the 3rd DigiEduHack webinar to learn more about the key enablers of digital education. This conversation with experts focuses on four main areas: the European Council's recommendations, collaboration and sharing best practices, accessibility and digital transformation of education.
When: Wednesday, 6th of September 2023, 11 CEST
Where: the webinar will be live-streamed on Youtube.
Who: The DigiEduHack team will be joined by the following experts*:
- Pablo Melón Jiménez, author of PhD thesis “Application of STEM education in the field of experimental science didactics”, Spain;
- Charlotte Graham, author of the book Transformative Education (Routledge, 2022), school principal, Sweden;
- Jukka Sinnemäki, transformative teacher, Finland;
- Päivi Häkkinen, vice-director of Finnish Institute of Educational Research, Finland;
- Janika Leoste, Tallinn University, DigiEduHack webinar host;
- Kristof Fenyvesi, Tallinn University, DigiEduHack webinar host.
*Learn more about the guest speakers here.